Zine has over the past two years provided administrative support in various research, facilitation, and capacity building projects. Her role in these projects has included liaising with field workers and community stakeholders, such as Ward councilors, and community leadership.
Her responsibilities also include preparing training material, handling office tasks such as filing, generating reports, and presentations, setting up for meetings/workshops, translating documents (English to Xhosa), and providing overall project support.
She has been involved in the following projects:
- Neighbourhood Watch Festive Season Project, 2018,
- Stellenbosch Survey 2018,
- Back-yarders Surveys 2018,
- Atlantis Wesfleur Cap Review, 2018,
- City of Cape Town Translation, 2018- 2019,
- HWB Translation 2019