Umtha was contracted to perform a customer satisfaction survey regarding Water and Sanitation within the City of Cape Town. The survey consisted of 3 questionnaires – for Informal Households, Formal Residential Households and Businesses. A sample group of 2000 from across the City of Cape Town was selected and participated in this survey.
Umtha was responsible for:
- Recruitment of field workers to conduct the survey;
- Training of field workers;
- Orientation and Consultation with the stakeholder in order to introduce the survey;
- Designing of questionnaires;
- Executing of the survey;
- Providing analysis, interpretation and reporting documentation for the survey.